Toward a Community of Missionary Disciples
- Contemporary Mission Theology
- The Identity of the Christian Community in Africa - Doctoral Thesis
- Jesus and Kukai
- Traditional Ritual as Christian Worship
- The Risk of Hope
- Missionary Discipleship in Glocal Contexts
- Intercultural Living
- I Am Indeed Your Brother
- Christian Mission, Contextual Theology, Prophetic Dialogue
- Missione Extra Large
- Le Dialogue comme Mission de la famille Dominicaine
- Go Forth
In Evangelii Gaudium Pope Francis laid out a vision for the missionary reform of the church. Mission, in his view, is not just something extra that the church does on the frontiers. It is the church’s very life and reason for being. For that reason, all renewal and reform must be vitally related to the cause of mission—a challenge not just for Rome, but for all Christians.
Drawn from Francis’s speeches, homilies, and other writings, “Go Forth” makes it clear that the missionary reform of the church is the integrating theme of his papacy. Simply put, Pope Francis is a missionary pope who is calling the church to follow its true missionary calling.
Publisher: Orbis Books